NP!

Well, I know what PayPal is, but I don't have it. As I don't have a credit card and don't know how to use Money Order I have serious difficulties ordering anything from abroad.

Ruinandmisery, do you have any ideas how I could get the money to you? Mail some euros?

-Villain

Harmony!

Just send me an email instead of the boards. I will then explain to you what you need to do as far as the money and my address to send it to!

Villian,

I don't know how I could change over the Euros, I'll call my bank and ask them, I will then let you know. Can you not get american dollars. I once went to Paris and the Netherlands and found it easy to change currencies.

|RM

@ruin I think I'll do when I gather some bucks, price is really great

@rest: get a credit card! it just makes life easier....and so, you'll be able to use PayPal the best way to pay in the internet...I was so fed up sending cash in envelopes waiting for 2 weeks for the receiver to get the money, now it's instantly done!

Well, I think I could change them here - the thing is that I'll probably lose quite a lot, if I change only a small amount of money.

But I got The Earth Gods today - and it rocks! :headbang: Despite all those minor defects with the sound...

-Villain

grr........im growing restless hehe. Maybe ill save some cash this week and ask my folks to send you so money via paypal. I want that damn cd hehe.

Thanks Villian for seeing past the bad recording conditions. But like I said, Memorial is 1000% better! I guess you can tell that from the MP3's. Just let me know how you want to go about getting if you are still interested!

Final Vision! Let me know!

I am still working on this damn petition, trying to make it not sound too business like but at the same time professional.

Cheers,

|RM