np

The Dreamer Is Still Asleep
Coil
Musick To Play In The Dark, Volume 1
Ambient/Experimental
9:56

Pestilence ~testimony of the ancients. I can't believe this plays(for now anyways). A friend in I ran over my double disk Pestilence reissue awile back with his mothers car one morning on accident(set it on the car when loading my Gear)
During last few days Pestilence were recording material for their new album in Denmark.

Zavorash - Worthlessness

1677.jpg

I masturbate while listening to both those albums because I like them so much. I'm about a 1/2 inch longer while listening the Pestilence though.

Seriously, I just found out about pestilence and goddamn why didn't I know about them earlier

Pestilence - Testimony Of The Ancients

Morrigan- Thy Ravens Lay

Also I think those Thousand Swords cover go in perfect order of Cool to not so cool starting with the upper left corner and going clockwise.

Seriously, I just found out about pestilence and goddamn why didn't I know about them earlier

Pestilence - Testimony Of The Ancients

Yeah, they tend to get a lot of spin time with me.

Severe Torture-"Fall of the Despised" (brand new to me so we'll see if I enjoy this album like their first two.)

War Ripper- Violent Death :kickass:

Fans of Morbid tales era Celtic Frost and Hellhammer should check out this War Ripper ep. Pretty obvious Tom Warrior Worship.