np

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE50oHp9x5M&feature=related[/ame]

/\ Tourniquet?

I like their first album but I find I can only get into it some days.

London After Midnight - Spider and the Fly

Yeah, 'Psychosurgery' is probably my favorite one. I would like the first one a whole lot better but some of the songs are a little bit cheesy and Guy's falsetto isn't used as well in some songs as in other songs..some it's completely perfect, others it doesn't sound like it should be there at all.

This is also an album where I think if for example Ozzman heard it he would really dig it....basically, one of those interesting things that IMO is a meeting point with someone else of almost totally different taste. Because it bridges progressive-minded thrash with some more modern sounds (for the time at least...there is a definite Alice in Chains feel to parts on this and 'Pathogenic Ocular Dissonance'), and even has some rapping on one song that I don't hate.

on 'Spineless' now..about to go to work..w00t.

Mantic%20Ritual%20-%20Executioner.jpg

Ribspreader ~congregating the sick.
ribspreader_congre.jpg

Very cool album. Dan Swano's solos on this album are absolutely twisted & demented.

Yeah, 'Psychosurgery' is probably my favorite one. I would like the first one a whole lot better but some of the songs are a little bit cheesy and Guy's falsetto isn't used as well in some songs as in other songs..some it's completely perfect, others it doesn't sound like it should be there at all.

This is also an album where I think if for example Ozzman heard it he would really dig it....basically, one of those interesting things that IMO is a meeting point with someone else of almost totally different taste. Because it bridges progressive-minded thrash with some more modern sounds (for the time at least...there is a definite Alice in Chains feel to parts on this and 'Pathogenic Ocular Dissonance'), and even has some rapping on one song that I don't hate.

on 'Spineless' now..about to go to work..w00t.

The first three Tourniquet's are pretty good, but none of them are perfect. I think vocals are both some of the reason for both the good and the bad.