np

May as well finish the run

fc309833e7a0d86cb9c03110.L.jpg

AliceBlackGives.jpg

I'm giving this a first listen, and while I felt like I was in an AiC mood before putting it in, this isn't really doing it for me at all. Don't mind the vocals like some seem to, but the songs seem really happy and rock-laden, I mean really so. And it's not because of the Staleylessness; these riffs are just really simple and atmosphere-devoid. I won't say that it's a disappointment yet (maybe I need to give it a listen the next time I feel like some Scorpions) but this really isn't living up to its reputation. :(

first two are aquired tastes after that they're designed for mainstream obviously (doesn't mean they suck though)IMO

I would hardly say that Enthrone Darkness Triumphant and Spiritual Black Dimensions are 'mainstream'. Its not like you hear Reptile on the radio followin 'Down with the Sickness'.
Anyways... those are their best albums.

@Thoth when you put your lyrics in english, start producing albums ALOT more, and change your band logo to something legible its because you want more people to buy your records. but like I said none of that really matters because the music didn't suffer.