np

spawn%20cab.jpg

FUCK YES.

NP:
i_hear_sirens_ep.jpg

^Damn it! That's on my most wanted list ! How does it compare to detaching from satan?

The first half is kind of in the Detaching From Satan vein, but the 70's psychedelic feeling isn't as present and I don't enjoy it nearly as much. The second half with Lee Dorian singing is heavier in the sense that the riffs have more of a Celtic Frost-ish chug to them, but aside from the lead guitar (which is great all the way through) it kind of lacks atmosphere.

To be fair I'm not a big Paul Chain fan though; Detaching From Satan, In the Darkness, and Life & Death are the only others I'm familiar with.

The first half is kind of in the Detaching From Satan vein, but the 70's psychedelic feeling isn't as present and I don't enjoy it nearly as much. The second half with Lee Dorian singing is heavier in the sense that the riffs have more of a Celtic Frost-ish chug to them, but aside from the lead guitar (which is great all the way through) it kind of lacks atmosphere.

To be fair I'm not a big Paul Chain fan though; Detaching From Satan, In the Darkness, and Life & Death are the only others I'm familiar with.

Thanks Hammers, I'll have to give it a listen!