np

Nah you listen to whitechapel and suicide silence ... in other words, whatever you say is purely

So do I. But I've also seen the band you just posted live and bullshitted with their drummer for a while after the show. Bought his DVD off 'im. What's your point?

SardoniS_st.jpg

Since when do you listen to deathcore?

Not with any regularity, but I'll give Suicide Silence's "No Time to Bleed" a spin every so often, and in the gym they make good brainless adrenaline music. Plus I've seen Whitechapel and JfaC live and they both put on excellent shows.

Thing with me is that although I'm not a huge fan of like 95% of deathcore, I also really don't see them as this bastard child of the genre. I just don't find it especially interesting. But keep in mind I also don't like most thrash, prog, funeral doom, or folk. To my mind, deathcore is just another subgenre I like a little of but not most. No different.

Kinda pisses me off how we're not allowed to enjoy any of those bands 'round here. You see what I post in the albums thread, I sure as shit am not some Hot Topic -core teenager (and I'm sure as shit not a teenager), but I'm just fine with those bands and think it's fine with liking 'em.

^ Fuck yeah.

Ah! So yes, basically the same.

Well...Kindof...For instance:

Now playing:
357286.jpg

This is a good album, but im not gonna post it in albums kicking my ass because it isnt kicking my ass right now, ~per se~...Some people treat the ass kicking thread as a now playing thread, but I dont think how that how its intended to be used...But whatever this is all Schematic bullshit. :)

^ Fuck yeah.

Well...Kindof...For instance:

Now playing:

This is a good album, but im not gonna post it in albums kicking my ass because it isnt kicking my ass right now, ~per se~...Some people treat the ass kicking thread as a now playing thread, but I dont think how that how its intended to be used...But whatever this is all Schematic bullshit. :)

Exactly, well, I post youtube songs here too. But only songs that are currently playing. Like not songs that are 'kicking my ass' or that I want someone to rate. Just songs I'm listening to that are good, and I wouldn't mind someone else hearing too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah you listen to whitechapel and suicide silence ... in other words, whatever you say is purely void.

Illegimitation.jpg

And then you post obscura, mindless fucking wank thats a few breakdowns from being deathcore itself. But hey, you're just butthurt from me saying something to you in another thread, and eternally butthurt in general.

Tld: you mad.

Np: Enslaved - RIITIIR

And then you post obscura, mindless fucking wank thats a few breakdowns from being deathcore itself. But hey, you're just butthurt from me saying something to you in another thread, and eternally butthurt in general.

Tld: you mad.

Np: Enslaved - RIITIIR

Obscura's good, but yeah I think people get a real "Emperor's New Clothes" thing with any tech death band. I was amazed at how many perfect scores their most recent album got, and it's not nearly that damn good.

Now playing:

Last edited by a moderator: