np

murdercover.jpg

yea, such an awesome band. I like Citizen Brain a little more though. You picked up both if i recall correctly, right?

Yea I've got both. Is the first album worth checking out? I've been trying to listen to newer thrash here and there and Gama Bomb, Toxic Holocaust, and Havok have really caught my attention. Really like the fast and furious stuff with that crossover edge to it.

Yea I've got both. Is the first album worth checking out? I've been trying to listen to newer thrash here and there and Gama Bomb, Toxic Holocaust, and Havok have really caught my attention. Really like the fast and furious stuff with that crossover edge to it.

I don't have their first one either :(

Check out Blunt Force Trauma. Hatred For the State is some fucking furious crossover.

Fog of War

Cross Examination is another fun crossover thrash band.

Havok aren't crossover, so if you like them, there are plenty of other bands i can recommend. Give Plunging Into Darkness by Fueled By Fire a shot, that album will not let you down.

Municipal Waste are a pretty good crossover thrash band too, but get absolutely zero love here from what i remember.

Last edited by a moderator: