np

blue_oyster_cult_mirrors_album_cover.jpg

If realm of chaos and war master didn't exist, I'd agree. I've noticed pretty much everybody has a different favorite bolt thrower album though.

Do you like it? Depending on the day the album goes up and down a bit in my eyes, but overall it's a good and pretty different album for still being kind of heavy/alternative metal.

It's certainly different. Sometimes I think they try to throw too much into too many of the tracks, but listening to it in full lets you appreciate it as a rather nice alternative thrash album.

89974.jpg

ever since they announced the sabbath tour I've been listening to the first 6 records, minimum one a day... you kind of take it for granted how incredible they are sometimes

Realm of Chaos is my favourite Bolt album, followed by a tie between In Battle and IVth Crusade.

i seem to be alone in thinking Warmaster is weaker than a lot of their other output. still great though.

tumblr_l7jf1cWmkk1qzk7xoo1_400.jpg

Realm of Chaos is my favourite Bolt album, followed by a tie between In Battle and IVth Crusade.

i seem to be alone in thinking Warmaster is weaker than a lot of their other output. still great though.

tumblr_l7jf1cWmkk1qzk7xoo1_400.jpg

:kickass: can't wait to hear their upcoming release.

I also think War Master is one of their weaker albums, along with Mercenary.

edit: Still listening to Ritual, this album totally grew on me.