np

367539.jpg

Eh. Pretty decent enough Dying Fetus type stuff.

Suppose I have to agree. Was considering buying it, and decided against it. The production seems realy thin on it too.

Last edited by a moderator:
EffigyFaggotten, may I suggest you sign up to last.fm or something similar so you don't feel the need to post every album you listen to in here? (People can go there if they want and check for themselves.) I counted 17 posts of yours on this page only and your choices seem completely random to everyone else. It would be convenient if other people had some space in here too so the thread was at least fucking worth checking. I even think that your profile might be attractive to some people on last.fm because you know a shitload of shit, it's just that this manner of posting is not suitable for a forum. And I'm saying it now even though I really like about half of the albums you've posted, especially Drudkh, PLF and fucking Henbane.

Nah. And I actually don't even post every album I listen to.

If you didn't call me a faggot there actually could of been a chance of me considering your suggestion.

ALSO, tell me out of all the albums on this page, which of them wouldn't you recommend to another metalhead? Probably none.

Nah. And I actually don't even post every album I listen to.

If you didn't call me a faggot there actually could of been a chance of me considering your suggestion.

ALSO, tell me out of all the albums on this page, which of them wouldn't you recommend to another metalhead? Probably none.

See - it would be nice if people reacted to your iniciative by posting more of what they think is interesting, thus letting this place maintain some variety. However, the effect is opposite. People just leave, I'm sure you noticed that.

Now there's no reason to cry about it like an offended whore. I'm sure creating an account on last.fm would be profitable for you too and I was fairly reasonable about it. It wasn't even a fucking criticism.

See - it would be nice if people reacted to your iniciative by posting more of what they think is interesting, thus letting this place maintain some variety. However, the effect is opposite. People just leave, I'm sure you noticed that.

Now there's no reason to cry about it like an offended whore. I'm sure creating an account on last.fm would be profitable for you too and I was fairly reasonable about it. It wasn't even a fucking criticism.

I actually haven't noticed anyone "leaving" this thread, just went back like 40 pages and the same people still post in here, other than a couple of people that had less than 100 posts total. I can guarantee you I wasn't "crying" about it my post, I was actually cracking up thinking about getting banned with the message saying "dude you listen to way to much music, just fuck off" or something like that.

I'm not sure if your just trolling me or want me to leave period, then again why should I care?

I actually haven't noticed anyone "leaving" this thread, just went back like 40 pages and the same people still post in here, other than a couple of people that had less than 100 posts total. I can guarantee you I wasn't "crying" about it my post, I was actually cracking up thinking about getting banned with the message saying "dude you listen to way to much music, just fuck off" or something like that.

I'm not sure if your just trolling me or want me to leave period, then again why should I care?

So basically you didn't understand my posts at all.