np

Yeah let me know, I'm curious what you think. Everyone I've spoken to about them prefer their debut, but I'm the opposite. Maybe I need to revisit that one again and see where I stand now. Awesome band nonetheless. Been a bit since I gave em a whirl.

347293.jpg

Yeah I definitely don't see you disliking it. I prefer Slaughtersun, but this is damn fine black metal.

I have not heard Slaughtersun, but I like the first Dawn album a lot. If it is similar I will probably check it out at somepoint. I do not listen to a lot of full on Black Metal, but I like stuff like Sacramentum,Unanimated,Dissection,etc... and the first Dawn. Anything like this I love. I try and find bands/albums that play similar style and do not come across anything very often.

I have not heard Slaughtersun, but I like the first Dawn album a lot. If it is similar I will probably check it out at somepoint. I do not listen to a lot of full on Black Metal, but I like stuff like Sacramentum,Unanimated,Dissection,etc... and the first Dawn. Anything like this I love. I try and find bands/albums that play similar style and do not come across anything very often.

I hear you. You would likely be a fan of Slaughtersun as they have many similarities.

NP:
primorddebut.jpg