np

266892.jpg

^ Duuude...Havnt listened to them in awhile! Thats a trip down memory lane for sure. Beautiful album. So many good tracks. Bury My Heart In These Starlit Waters is so fucking good. I really should revist that album soon.

It's definitely a great album. I especially enjoy the parts when he's clean singing, trying to sound like a drunk Eddie Vedder haha. I'm gonna check out their other shit cuz this is the only album of theirs I'm familiar with.

I don't see those guys get mentioned too often. I'm definitely a fan:headbang:

Me either dude. Ive tried mentioning them around here a few times but no takers. Pakasherra and Dreams of The Black Earth still hit me just as they did when I was in high school. Even Binding of the Spirit...After that they lost me.

I wish theyd press their shit on wax too. That album would be so sick with a bright blue marble or a blue translucent wax.

Me either dude. Ive tried mentioning them around here a few times but no takers. Pakasherra and Dreams of The Black Earth still hit me just as they did when I was in high school. Even Binding of the Spirit...After that they lost me.

I wish theyd press their shit on wax too. That album would be so sick with a bright blue marble or a blue translucent wax.

Totally. The stylistic change on Quicksilver Clouds and The Great Fleet of Echoes makes me listen to them less, but I do think there is promising material in there and I need to reexamine those records.