np

271760.jpg

Rosetta - A Determinism Of Morality. Post-metal/hardcore, judging by my knowledge of your taste, not sure if you're into this kind of stuff. They're one of my favorite "post" bands though.

Starting to work through the Stoner Metal recommendations a couple of you gave me.

UncleAcidAndTheDeadbeats-BloodLust.jpg

I like the feel. A bit too repetitive at times. Not as heavy as other stoner/doom I listen to. It's good and worth listening to but not exactly what I'm looking for. I sat through 24 minutes of it though, decent background music.

Yeah I like almost everything I've heard from these guys. I liked Come My Fanatics more, but it's good.

dopethrone.jpg

Come My Fanatics just has a bit more passion and darkness to it. Looking for something like that.

Acid-Bath-Paegan-Terrorism-Tactics.jpg

Ok this guy definitely has the passion in his voice. It doesn't feel organic though, often forced. It's not too bad. I just wish he built up or something instead of randomly switching between singing and screaming.

clutch_blasttyrant.jpg

This one has the most interesting guitar riffs of the 4 I've listened to tonight. The pace is faster, more comfortable for my thrash ears. If I have 1 complaint it's the singer. He's like a modern hard rock singer at times and kind of annoying. I do like the instrumental bits a lot.