np

Yeah I read some stuff about this band in an old zine which I should dig out to find out which band it is once and for all, that abducted, raped and tortured a blind and dumb girl and I'm not even sure it was the 'Beasts of Satan'. I was shocked when I read about.

Yeah I read some stuff about this band in an old zine which I should dig out to find out which band it is once and for all, that abducted, raped and tortured a blind and dumb girl and I'm not even sure it was the 'Beasts of Satan'. I was shocked when I read about.
I've got this in the collection. From my favourite era of music and typifies the excitement and potential of gothic metal in the 90s.

OK , I'll bite. Listening now.

*Good stuff. I will dig a little deeper with this band. are they active anymore?*

Last edited:
flotsam-and-jetsam.jpg

This is one of the all time best. In fact that whole trilogy. Goddamn.

Now playing Woods of Ypres - III Deepest Roots and Darkest Blues.

Also, there's a real scene on these forums when it comes to taste in metal. I've noticed it since getting back here in late December. Lots of more traditional heavy metal and thrash typified by fairly 'rough' hand-drawn covers and battle/space themes. I've never seen so many people all talking about these types of music before in my life and yet here you all are. It's really interesting to see.