np

PrettyHateMachine.jpg
Alright!

The Downward Spiral and this one are great records but I'm not fully convinced whether I should check the rest of their catalog.

Well, I really like With Teeth but that's probably unpopular with people and given people here think I have the taste of a faggot, it's up to you to check out.

The Fragile is also an amazing record. I would say if you don't like The Fragile then it's okay to stop.

Reactions: suckerleaf
I very much enjoy the primitive authenticity of Pentacle. Also one band whom I enjoy a release such as this that collects various, demos, eps and compilation tracks as the production varies wildly but Pentacle remains the same all throughout.
The Fifth image.jpeg Moon...Beyond and back

Reactions: Slayed Necros
Any fans of later era Thyrfing here? In 2005 they largely dropped their more typical 'viking' elements and came out with this examination of the infinite abyss of the atavistic human soul. I think this would appeal to a lot of people's tastes around here. Soulful music without the atmospheric bells and whistles that hold no truck with some of you. Featuring the inimitable Thomas Väänänen on vocals; subsequent albums from this one feature a new, less compelling, vocalist in my opinion.

Their albums before and after that one are better. Still they aren't mandatory listening but that one is shit.
I've got another LP of theirs, I don't think I'll bother listening to it now lol.
Np Dead Reptile Shrine. - The Sun Of Circles and Wood.
Very glad to have this LP in my collection though it's gonna take a while to fully absorb this dbl LP.
image.jpeg

Np Secrets of The Moon - Sun cd. This is actually the first SOTM album I've owned or heard, I only bought it after reading some favourable reviews based on the direction the band is currently heading. I wasn't particularly interested in the band until now.