np

mayhem-de-mysteriis-dom-sathanas-20th-anniversary.jpg

Don't know if I'm going crazy or this new Braindrill actually doesn't sound bad

I listened to a couple tracks from this. The first one sounded okay if a bit plasticy. The second one went sweep, sweep, sweep, sweep, sweep.... And then I turned it off. Eh, I gave it a shot.

noonegetoutsalive.jpg

Because who wouldnt want to listen to a one man slam death metal band with beatdown hardcore riffs and a banjo plucked in nearly every song.

There's apparently a market for this shit, this is like his fourth album in this style.

View attachment 6097

Because who wouldnt want to listen to a one man slam death metal band with beatdown hardcore riffs and a banjo plucked in nearly every song.

There's apparently a market for this shit, this is like his fourth album in this style.

Just checked this out and it isn't bad, lol. I'll probably get bored of it pretty quickly, but as gimmicks go it works surprisingly well.

I listened to a couple tracks from this. The first one sounded okay if a bit plasticy. The second one went sweep, sweep, sweep, sweep, sweep.... And then I turned it off. Eh, I gave it a shot.
Yeah there's still a lot of sweep nonsense but the actual riffs remind me of recent deeds of flesh style tech death which I'm into

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity