np

1945.jpg

Blast Tyrant is a second to none album. So fucking good, no fillers despite being quite lengthy. Where did you see them?
Here in Melbourne. We used to have an annual festival named Soundwave which hosted a lot of pop punk and all that but also had some notable metal/non-metal acts over the years (Iron Maiden, Slayer, Satyricon, Exodus, Testament, Alice in Chains, Mayhem). I saw them in 2014. They played Earth Rocker basically in its entirety (minus Oh Isabella I think).

Here in Melbourne. We used to have an annual festival named Soundwave which hosted a lot of pop punk and all that but also had some notable metal/non-metal acts over the years (Iron Maiden, Slayer, Satyricon, Exodus, Testament, Alice in Chains, Mayhem). I saw them in 2014. They played Earth Rocker basically in its entirety (minus Oh Isabella I think).

1. Book, Saddle, & Go
2. Crucial Velocity
3. Earth Rocker
4. D.C. Sound Attack!
5. The Face
6. Cyborg Bette
7. The Mob Goes Wild
8. Electric Worry
9. One Eye Dollar

What happened to Soundwave festivals? They were pretty popular.

I wish they had played D.C. Sound Attack! when I saw them! And I experienced them twice.

Apparently there were some administration issues (venues not being booked properly in advance, fans never getting sent tickets they paid for, bands appearing on the bill that were never properly asked to perform) that I can't recall the exact details of. Shame, we don't really have anything similar in the way of festivals here and all the others are so far away (I think Japan gets a half-decent annual one?) but in terms of touring most artists I enjoy make it out here.

EDIT: There were heaps of songs they didn't play that I was hoping for. Rock n' Roll Outlaw, Promoter, Subtle Hustle... like other bands that weren't headlining I think they only got an hour though.

Apparently there were some administration issues (venues not being booked properly in advance, fans never getting sent tickets they paid for, bands appearing on the bill that were never properly asked to perform) that I can't recall the exact details of. Shame, we don't really have anything similar in the way of festivals here and all the others are so far away (I think Japan gets a half-decent annual one?) but in terms of touring most artists I enjoy make it out here.

EDIT: There were heaps of songs they didn't play that I was hoping for. Rock n' Roll Outlaw, Promoter, Subtle Hustle... like other bands that weren't headlining I think they only got an hour though.

I also want to witness Promoter live, such a great track!

I saw them twice and both gigs were great. Certainly top 3 live bands.

My only complaint is the fact that no song from before Blast Tyrant material was played.

Sets:

X-Ray Visions
Firebirds!
Crucial Velocity
Earth Rocker
A Quick Death in Texas
Sucker for the Witch
Gravel Road
Decapitation Blues
Our Lady of Electric Light
Noble Savage
The Mob Goes Wild