np

He raps and nu-metal-whispers on Diabolus in Musica, but that's irrelevant to a discussion of early Slayer and the bands influenced at the time.

i know what he does on Diabolus, that album was a day 1 purchase for me and until today the biggest disappointment i have ever had as far as music goes. I was fucking devastated. Been saying it's garbage forever, and i even remember you trying to defend that album years ago when i trashed it. But yesterday you made it seem like you just heard it for the first time. Posing much?

Years ago? I put it in the lower-middle of my Slayer list in crimson's thread a couple of weeks ago, a couple people bitched that I put it there and Christ Illusion at the bottom, then I relistened to both and realized and admitted I was wrong.

Sure he technically sings to some extent, but no one would cite his singing ability/singing voice as his trademark.

... how did i know you were one of gals who was going to respond with something like that? Care to take a guess? And nah, i actually have no problem with saying i'm wrong when i am. It's happened quite a few times here actually. But you know why it doesnt happen as often as some of the other psoters? Because i don't argue about things i dont know much about, unlike yourself. But you've somewhat fixed that recently and started admitting to when you're wrong ... but that still doesn't stop your from commenting on shit that you evidently know nothing about.

20441.jpg

Reactions: HamburgerBoy
Yes, you have. Including one from a few days ago. And unlike you, i dont sit there and yap about shit i dont know about. Maybe that's why you don't see me doing it as often. Beacuse I dont pretend to be some kind of know it all like you.

When was the last time you admitted you were wrong about something significant? Sure, it could be that you're just always correct about everything you talk about...

"significant"? Is reading not one of your strong-points also? Go back and re-read my last few posts and you might figure out why i'm not usually wrong about anything "significant" that i talk about here. Because i don't pretend to be some kind of know it all smart ass like you do. For example, you think i would argue with HBB or anyone else here about flower metal? Of course i wouldn't. But im sure you would, because you are the master of everything. Oh and btw arent you on a job? You sure have a lot of free time that you're over here responding to every one of my posts in every thread. Sean the Responder