np

...maybe if you read the second part of my post you would have figured it out. I'm not the only person who comes to this thread or forum, so dont expect everyone to know every single album in existence. What i'm saying is dont post title-less albums in here without making it clear what album it is. Thank you.

You're welcome. I was trying to help you. I have a plugin on my browser that looks up the pictures and tells me what the albums are so I can help you again later.

Okay. I will try to remember that. I hope you will also do the same thing for me so I don't get confused.

... try not to be so confused all the time. It will be better for you. Thank You

d30eeb4b988162c6df3afe31bb17de605a277d0e

It's simple:

If the album you're posting doesn't have the band name or album title or both, take an extra 3 seconds and type it out.
This thread works as a great way for people to discover new shit, it's not just an art gallery to show off the kvlt obscure stuff you like.

Instead of trying to make some kind of stand against Tech and his very reasonable requests, just type the fucking details out if they're not presented on the art.

:rolleyes: