np

"Psychotic homicidal dismemberment"...looks like a lot of bands unreadable logos. "Sucks" is an opinion- most people don't like grindcore..I do. And I've mentioned before that I'm a shit connoisseur...stay tuned for more "unpopular" metal

Last edited:
1165.jpg

"Psychotic homicidal dismemberment"...looks like a lot of bands unreadable logos. "Sucks" is an opinion- most people don't like grindcore..I do. And I've mentioned before that I'm a shit connoisseur...stay tuned for more "unpopular" metal

I like brutal death and deathgrind/goregrind myself.... just not a fan of one man bands that record every note of awful mortician worship they play and release them as ten “full length” cdrs per year.

Reactions: CiG
IMG_1437.JPG
I like brutal death and deathgrind/goregrind myself.... just not a fan of one man bands that record every note of awful mortician worship they play and release them as ten “full length” cdrs per year.
It's just what I was listening to at the moment and actually Ed Gein only has a few albums...this actually my favorite- they do a cover of "Breed" by Nirvana that I actually like...your title being "garbage connoisseur" I thought you of all people should understand. Seth from Anal Cunt was one Dimebag's best friends and biggest influences despite it being considered highly offensive garbage. Seth pioneered "no bass" grind...but yeah, it's not yngwie

Last edited: