np

I do know what afflicted means. Don't worry about using synonyms.

You're almost the only guy on my RYM page that's releasing lists. I visited your profile and saw it. I'm also laughing that you actually rated every Beyonce album.

yes i know, you made it clear that you were pretty butthurt last time when i gave those beyonce albums half stars (lowest possible rating).

Also there are a bunch of people releasing lists, especially this month. Most of the guys on my friends list are even publishing lists. I would advice you to get a life and stop stalking me.

And why am i on your RYM page anway?

Also there are a bunch of people releasing lists, especially this month. Most of the guys on my friends list are even publishing lists. I would advice you to get a life and stop stalking me.

And why am i on your RYM page anway?

I'm talking about this. That's why I know of your lists and why I visited your profile. I thought it was you who added me to the friends list, lol.
techbarb.png

Last edited:
Your 2017 list is pretty good though. You always listened to good music, but your attitude is often offputting and boorish.

616921.jpg

Your 2017 list is pretty good though. You always listened to good music, but your attitude is often offputting and boorish.
That list isn't even rated/ranked yet, just the stuff i've heard from this year.

And thanks. You listen to some good music too, but you've made clear to me that you are a two faced weasel so yeah i really don't want to have anything to do with you.

That Power Trip album is good, but not as great as some others are making it out to be.

Why a two faced weasel though?

I personally prefer Manifest Decimation as it has this rawer sound than Nightmare Logic. Also, after seeing them live they've become one of my favorite thrash acts. Blake Ibanez is a great guitarist, and their vocalist Riley has one of the best thrash vocals I've ever experienced.