np

325.jpg

207_foto1_product_groot.jpg

Fairly retarded Russian black metal. Used to listen to this way back:

R-3378758-1328051185.jpeg.jpg

It's not black metal but when it came to 80's Russian music I always liked.
R-8097784-1462211526-7453.jpeg.jpg

And as soon as I can find my cassette I'll give it another listen

Last edited:
Easily one of the best grind albums released back in 2002.

According to their last-fm shoutbox there are some Lymphatic Phlegm "clones", namely Septic Autopsy and Blasted Pancreas. Have you heard those? Thinking about checking them out.

According to their last-fm shoutbox there are some Lymphatic Phlegm "clones", namely Septic Autopsy and Blasted Pancreas. Have you heard those? Thinking about checking them out.

Both bands have their problems (nowhere near as good as Lymphatic Phlegm for one) but they're pretty cool, I remember Blasted Pancreas being a bit better, but Septic Autopsy had cooler vocals iirc.

Reactions: Onder
@Onder I actually just completed a grindcore series on RYM where I did the top 10 albums for each year starting from 1988 to 2017, you might find some cool noisy grindgore stuff in there if you're interested. You can find them in my 'lists' section.

@Onder I actually just completed a grindcore series on RYM where I did the top 10 albums for each year starting from 1988 to 2017, you might find some cool noisy grindgore stuff in there if you're interested. You can find them in my 'lists' section.

Heh, that's pretty comprehensive. I used to be more into grind than I am now, but can't help blasting Lymphatic Phlegm once in a while.

Checking out this:

317419.jpg

Reactions: CiG
Haha, this is sick. I think I like this better than Blasted Pancreas because it's more deranged.

Front.jpg

Reactions: CiG