np

845519.jpg

Sacred Son

Nice. I saw them in 2007 or 8 backing up Symphony X. They were pretty good but SX was better. I think Warbringer was at that show too for some reason, they used to play every show though

I saw that Warbringer, Iced Earth, Symphony X tour too, but I thought it was closer to 2011 or 2012. Never been into Symphony X. Which albums do you recommend?

Reactions: Baroque
I saw that Warbringer, Iced Earth, Symphony X tour too, but I thought it was closer to 2011 or 2012. Never been into Symphony X. Which albums do you recommend?

Yeah it could have been 2011 or 12 you’re right. I saw Symphony X multiple times, ‘07 was for the paradise lost tour and I think that was with a different opener yeah. The album that got me into them was V, and then the Divine Wings of Tragedy. Right after that the Odyssey came out and I saw them on that tour too. All good albums with differences, it just depends what you’re in the mood for. V is Egypt themed, progressive. Divine Wings is neoclassical. The Odyssey is more like straightforward power metal except the song the Odyssey is epic, progressive themed after the Greek legend. Paradise Lost is also cool, has its moments, heaven vs hell themed. I don’t listen to them that much anymore but every now and then I get in the mood for them, used to be a huge fan. Their guitarist Michael Romeo is pretty incredible on the neoclassical side, without the annoying parts of Yngwie

Reactions: zerostatic