np

darkthrone-arctic-thunder-Cover-Art.jpg

Edit: I don't dislike this album, but whenever I throw it on it feels like no tracks stand out (while simultaneously being pretty good). Curious if anybody here has a favourite track from it?

Edit 2: maybe it's just nostalgia but I love hearing Dave Ingram growl over some killer death metal riffs. Audible bass and meaty drums with occasional blasts are a plus too.

View attachment 31528

Tundra Leech is a clear standout from Arctic Thunder. I can hardly remember any other ones. Tundra Leech has that cool heavy metal riff towards the end. Quality stuff. If Darkthrone ever played live, they would perhaps choose that song to represent the Arctic Thunder LP.

Reactions: CiG
Tundra Leech is a clear standout from Arctic Thunder. I can hardly remember any other ones. Tundra Leech has that cool heavy metal riff towards the end. Quality stuff. If Darkthrone ever played live, they would perhaps choose that song to represent the Arctic Thunder LP.

Openers typically leave a lasting impression. Yeah that's definitely a good one. Though I think side B is the better side overall.