np

Obituary - Inked in Blood
My01Mjk1LmpwZWc.jpeg

ranger-ylos-raunioista-risen-from-the-ruins-Cover-Art.jpg

Ranger's new album comes recorded in English and in Finnish, can't decide which I prefer, but this band still rules. Little thrashier than their usual speed metal sound. The production is a bit rough, takes some getting used to, but it really grows on you and sounds like it was actually recorded in a fucking bunker. Might be their best material yet!

Last edited:
Reactions: Vegard Pompey
ranger-ylos-raunioista-risen-from-the-ruins-Cover-Art.jpg

Ranger's new album comes recorded in English and in Finnish, can't decide which I prefer, but this band still rules. Little thrashier than their usual speed metal sound. The production is a bit rough, takes some getting used to, but it really grows on you and sounds like it was actually recorded in a fucking bunker. Might be their best material yet!

Checking out the opening track. This sound is much more to my liking than the debut album which I always found kind of hard to listen to with the shrill vocals so high in the mix. Finnish lyrics are a plus, will definitely have to check out this whole thing.

Reactions: CiG
NTktNzE2Mi5qcGVn.jpeg

EDIT: @TechnicalBarbarity , @CiG , @Slayed Necros ....you guys hip to this shit. Pretty fuggin good i think

This fucking rules. Havent been listening to any new shit recently but ill definitely be keeping an eye out for them. I hear a lot of Death(and not just the vocals) and other old school technical death metal bands in there.
:kickass:

Reactions: RadicalThrasher
NTktNzE2Mi5qcGVn.jpeg

EDIT: @TechnicalBarbarity , @CiG , @Slayed Necros ....you guys hip to this shit. Pretty fuggin good i think

New to me.... fuck yeah this is the real deal, thanks for sharing. :kickass:

Big fan of that Atomic Aggressor album too. Recent discovery for me despite hearing the name around for years. If I'd known it sounded like a lost Sadistic Intent full-length I'd have checked it out far sooner.

Reactions: RadicalThrasher