np

3931.jpg

It was alright. Nothing bad about it but it wasn't really interesting to me. I'd have to give it another listen to make a definitive judgement. but I prefer older, rawer funeral doom like Evoken. Maybe my laptop speakers just aren't loud enough??

Deranged-High on Blood with a graphic album cover that fits the title

1707834389675.png

@Slammed I just thought the logo looked cool as hell and the name reminds me of a thrash metal band my brain made up in a dream so I'm gonna listen to both Exa albums today

1707939240160.png

Reactions: Slammed
Both Exa albums aren't bad. There is nothing ground breaking there but they are solid thrash. I think I prefer the latest, Left In Shards, it seems to hit a little bit heavier, but I have only listened to them both once.

Both Exa albums aren't bad. There is nothing ground breaking there but they are solid thrash. I think I prefer the latest, Left In Shards, it seems to hit a little bit heavier, but I have only listened to them both once.

Yea I ended up turning Cut the Past off midway through. Not bad but it's fairly generic thrash, and not something I'm in the mood for atm. I need to check Left in Shards too though.

1707943432659.png

Put this on because I haven't given enough attention to Destruction for whatever reason. Thus far, I'm really impressed.