np

816K91QIUgL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Oh fck my life, my whole response(along with rec's) got wiped out when i reloaded the page. Let me try this again....

Man you definitely need to change that. Early Vader should be right up your alley, bad ass OSDM that's driven by some killer thrashy riffs(especially that first album). Even their later stuff rules. Id say both bands are amongst the most consistently good death metal bands. And man, what can i say about Immolation, theyre probably the best NYDM band(along with Suffocation). You definitely need to check out Here in After, which imo is one of the greatest death metal albums of all time. Just a heads up youtube video are NOT going to do these Immolation tracks justice, you need to blast these out of a proper setup...

Later Immolation is pretty fuckin solid too...

Later Vader(lol) is pretty good too..

[/Spolier]

Last edited:
Uh yeah I remember this - listening on YT now - it's the production that kills it for me. The drums are too in your face, guitar tone is thin. Reminds me of Altar.
Riffs are killer tho. I need to hear this on my system not PC. Yeah you are right 2 totally different styles. Immolation fuckin slays with originality and brutality. De Profundis can't compete with those Godz

Just a heads up youtube video are NOT going to do these Immolation tracks justice, you need to blast these out of a proper setup...

Not to worry there amigo. I might use youtube to sample things here and there, but if I'm going to jam something i have to have a hard copy. So probably have to track some of this stuff down :err:

Not to worry there amigo. I might use youtube to sample things here and there, but if I'm going to jam something i have to have a hard copy. So probably have to track some of this stuff down :err:

Yeah dude same here, just isn't the same. And my setup at home is pretty much blocked off right now(moving a bunch of shit) so i havebt been able to properly enjoy anything at the pad for a few weeks now. I cant listen to and enjoy anything on youtube. So its either my car or at work for now :/.

Reactions: RadicalThrasher