np

Skeletal Spectre's new album Voodoo Dawn.

Skeletal-Spectre-Voodoo-Dawn-album-cover-art-300x268.jpg

Skeletal Spectre's new album Voodoo Dawn.

Skeletal-Spectre-Voodoo-Dawn-album-cover-art-300x268.jpg

Hows this? Really liked their first, but when the original vocalist was kicked to the curb so billy from razorbacks wife could take over... I've been annoyed with them since. (And I think there's a possibility it isn't even her on vocals on occult spawned premonitions, if the wooden stake full length is any indication.)

Hows this? Really liked their first, but when the original vocalist was kicked to the curb so billy from razorbacks wife could take over... I've been annoyed with them since. (And I think there's a possibility it isn't even her on vocals on occult spawned premonitions, if the wooden stake full length is any indication.)

Yeah, i heard of that story haha. The vocals on Premonitions sound NOTHING like the ones on Voodoo Dawn. It's really over produced on that album, you can hardly tell it's a woman. Voodoo Dawn, I knew it was a woman right off the bat, but the vocals aren't bad. I think Voodoo Dawn is a lot better than Premonitions, tbh. I quite like it, but it's nothing original or anything. Definitely a lot of fun and the production is less produced, and some really fun riffs. I actually didn't hear all of their first, so can't compare totally but from what I can tell in terms of production and riffs it seems like a return to the first album only with slightly different vocals. It's actually really good. If you liked the first album you'd probably like this one too.