np

Don't have that one yet. Missing a lot of their stuff unfortunately.

2491.jpg

What are some of your favorites form the 70's? I was on a huge Deep Purple binge a coupe of weeks ago ... still listening to a shit load of stuff from their Mark IV lineup.

Zep, Rainbow, Captain Beyond, early Priest, Blue Oyster Cult, Nazareth.

(I like prog rock too but that's not what we're talking about)

Nice! I love Rainbow. I also plan on picking up Hair of the Dog as soon as i get a chance.

I've been tryin to listen to Priest too lately, but by doing so i've once again reminded myself that i just can't stand that band outside of a couple of tracks ... Run of the Mill is one that i've been really enjoying.

morbid-angel-altars-of-madness.jpg

Nice! I love Rainbow. I also plan on picking up Hair of the Dog as soon as i get a chance.

I've been tryin to listen to Priest too lately, but by doing so i've once again reminded myself that i just can't stand that band outside of a couple of tracks ... Run of the Mill is one that i've been really enjoying.

If you're anything like me and had only heard the two famous songs off Hair of the Dog, you'll be really surprised on just how bad ass the whole thing is.

I understand not liking priest, when they do have a bad song, its fucking awful... It's usually their slow stuff I've noticed.

1012197_600661439957243_51144533_n.jpg

I use to hate this band so expected this to be the worst album of all time, but not that bad at all.

Nice! Was listening to them too.
TimeIsUpCOVER.jpg

... this album just gets better and better everytime i listen to it. I think i'm gonna download Burn and give it another shot.

Also check out Heathen's Breaking the Silence, another thrash metal classic along the lines of that Artillery album.