np

c8thA.jpg

Chunk!+No,+Captain+Chunk!+-+Pardon+My+French+Album+Cover+Art+-+Size+%28600x600%29.jpg

For those who don't know this band is a combination of chugga chugga deathcorey sounding guitars combined with happy pop punk like sum 41. To many on this forum that sounds like the worst conceivable combination imaginable. I've actually grown to like them somewhat recently. My taste just gets weirder and weirder lol.

Asphyxiator+++Trapped+Between+T.jpg

THIS COULD BE THE DAY.
THIS COULD BE THE DAY.
THIS COULD BE THE DAY.
THE DAY THAT I DIE.

Just randomly picked an album out of the 500 they have. Anyone familiar that can recommend one with a bit more hardness and less sparkly sounds? This is alright but I'm not about to sift through that much music for an album I love.

Ozric+Tentacles+-+Erpland+-+DOUBLE+LP-434856.jpg

More in the mood for this.... which is fucking excellent beyond excellent. Very happy to know of this band.

1345879956_scan-4.jpg

Just randomly picked an album out of the 500 they have. Anyone familiar that can recommend one with a bit more hardness and less sparkly sounds? This is alright but I'm not about to sift through that much music for an album I love.

Ozric+Tentacles+-+Erpland+-+DOUBLE+LP-434856.jpg

I like Strangeitude best of theirs so far. I've only heard 4 of their albums though.

Forced_Entry_-_As_Above_So_Below_-_Front.jpg

http://eil.com/images/main/Ozric+Tentacles+-+Erpland+-+DOUBLE+LP-434856.jpg

From what I've heard (just six albums), most have a roughly similar balance of softer/"sparkly" moments and harder ones. Strangeitude might be the step in the psych rocking direction you're looking for, though.