np

View attachment 34676

Damn, this is awesome, but CD already sold out on bandcamp?!
That's because all these little pop up labels do ridiculous low runs like 300 copies. Am pretty sure if they sold through them (was pretty fast) they'll either press more or some other small pop up label will do another ridiculous small run. Anyways good shit, another one that might be on the old 2023 top ten list .

Reactions: Slayed Necros
That's because all these little pop up labels do ridiculous low runs like 300 copies. Am pretty sure if they sold through them (was pretty fast) they'll either press more or some other small pop up label will do another ridiculous small run. Anyways good shit, another one that might be on the old 2023 top ten list .
Contacted the label on facebook and they still had copies. Ordered :cool:

Reactions: RadicalThrasher
Nice! Mexico's mail is slow....still waiting for movement and i ordered it like 2 weeks ago or something. Still just says accepted :err: but whatever have the digital copy to hold me over
Damn, figured it'd at least be faster to the US. I've ordered a couple of times from Mexico this year and both took a bit over a month to arrive.

Reactions: RadicalThrasher
Damn, figured it'd at least be faster to the US. I've ordered a couple of times from Mexico this year and both took a bit over a month to arrive.
Once it actually starts moving it does go fast. But everytime I've ever ordered from there it's the same thing. Sits for a while before it starts moving. Not too bothered by it though, usually forget i even ordered something until it shows up

Reactions: Slayed Necros
1038009.jpg

Reactions: SonOfNun