np

I got the impression from people is was pretty generic.....I could be very wrong though, don't really know where I got that.

Solitude Aeturnus-It Came Upon One Night.

Robert Lowe and SA never got the recognition they deserved.

Allan Holdsworth - White Line

I need to get some Holdsworth. He's one of those people that looks like the kind of person who knows what he's doing without even hearing his music.

Barking Pumpkin said:
Allan Holdsworth - White Line

I need to get some Holdsworth. He's one of those people that looks like the kind of person who knows what he's doing without even hearing his music.

I think he is the best guitar/player/mind out there today. Check these Out
1. Wardenclyffe Tower (prolly his most loved cd)
2. Metal Fatigue (early but essential)
3. Secrets (the singing is kinda cheesy but the lead work is incredible)
4. All Night Wrong ( live with wackerman and it is crazzy)
5. Against the Clock ( get this if you don't have any Holdsworth. It is a double cd with the 'best of' sort of theme going on.)
6. Live at the Galaxy Theater- DVD ( his only offical DVD release and shows the master at work)

gatedropper said:
I think he is the best guitar/player/mind out there today. Check these Out
1. Wardenclyffe Tower (prolly his most loved cd)
2. Metal Fatigue (early but essential)
3. Secrets (the singing is kinda cheesy but the lead work is incredible)
4. All Night Wrong ( live with wackerman and it is crazzy)
5. Against the Clock ( get this if you don't have any Holdsworth. It is a double cd with the 'best of' sort of theme going on.)
6. Live at the Galaxy Theater- DVD ( his only offical DVD release and shows the master at work)

I was going to try some songs and then get 'All Night Wrong' at the same time I pre-order 'Sideshow Symphonies.' It's the cheapest one on CD Universe.

Barking Pumpkin said:
Well we all know that doesn't mean anything. I mean....Octavarium has 80+ and it's shit.

:devil:

Reviews give a false perspective for albums that are between 70-89% (Below or higher is usually telling you something decent), as time goes on it seems the percentage for average albums is bumped up, the medium should be 50% but it seems to be over 80% for a lot of reviewers. Does anyone have a 'trusted' reviewer or site that slam the fist down and sort the shit from the superior with respective scrutiny