np

audio_soulfly_omen.jpg

^^I really liked the last one, and Dark Ages sounds decent too.The old ones not so much from the tracks ive heard. Didnt realize they had new one out, have to check it at some point. Good stuff?

Anyways, at the moment Blake's Plantizer. Really cool, has like a Black Sabbath/Danzig -ish vibe.
blake-planetizer-1.jpg

^^I really liked the last one, and Dark Ages sounds decent too.The old ones not so much from the tracks ive heard. Didnt realize they had new one out, have to check it at some point. Good stuff?
really good so far. I like Dark Ages and Conquer, their old stuff isn't very good.

NP: Klabautamann - Herbsthauch

Grey Waters - Below the Ever Setting Sun

Grey+Waters+-+Below+The+Ever+Setting+Sun.jpg

Katatonia fans should check this out. 1 of the members is from Woods of Desolation & another is from Austere.

really good so far. I like Dark Ages and Conquer, their old stuff isn't very good.

NP: Klabautamann - Herbsthauch

Listened to some Soulfly tracks from youtube. Kingdom sounds good, the riff is just insane. Rise of the Fallen sounds nice also, altought the other guy on vocals soounds kinda shitty. Maxs voice also sounds little, not really sure how to say it, but rougher and like deeper. But yea sounds good.

Btw any idea is Cavalera Conspiracy gonna do new album cause Inflikted was just fatal

E: np Opeth - Benighted
Could be the most beautiful song in the world

v That cover is creepy as fuck

Didn't like it, very inconsistent and weirdly paced. Cool in concept though.

What do you mean by inconsistent; that some songs are worse then others, or different or what? I love the atmosphere and sound and generally everything. Sometimes it puts you in some kind of stillness w/out expectations and then it creeps you out with some weird yet totally belonging sound. The soundrange is just excellent.