NRL 2007

Some awesome tries over the past few weeks.

That Chris Lawrence try for the Tigers was impressive too.

That was kinda werid on Sat nite went over to a mates place (Another Wests Tiger Fan well Magpie) and we were discussing what happen to Chris Lawrence and he gets the first try after Benj was injured , but the one off the scum where he "nearly" knocked on was pretty good

It's amazing just how few games some of these young blokes play. I think I read somewhere once that the average number of games a first grader plays is 1. Or maybe it was 10. Just goes to show how many guys make their debut and then are never heard of again.

ryles is useless. Dragons played decent in patches, but too many errors and defensive lapses. Argh.

I'm waiting for Manly's bubble to burst.. Shouldn't be too long now :)

For all the talk about the possible Qld Origin players being injured, one guy who still hasn't been mentioned is Micheal Luck. He should have played last year, must play this year, and I bet he doesn't.

The NSW side for Orange Juice 2 is:

1. Anthony Minichiello
2. Matt King
3. Matt Cooper
4. Jaime Lyon
5. Jarryd Hayne
6. Braith Anasta
7. Brett Kimmorley
8. Brent Kite
9. Danny Buderus
10. Brett White
11. Nathan Hindmarsh
12. Willie Mason
13. Andrew Ryan

14. Luke Bailey
15. Steve Simpson
16. Ryan Hoffman
17. Greg Bird

Glad Bird got in.
He's been the form back rower for the season so far (and last year before he got injured)

Origin 2 will certainly be interesting.

Sad to Paul Bowman retiring but I can't say I am suprised.

If you need someone to dive at the top level, Greg Bird is your man.

I can't stand the bloke. Maybe he's a nice guy off the field, but he's deadset scum on it. Can't wait to see him get smashed on Wednesday week.

That, and his dive in a game last year or the year before (fell, laid down for a bit, then got up pulling a goofy face and rolling his eyes) and his dive this year against the Warriors (gets a bit of a whack in the face as he falls, grimaces in pain and then is suddenly knocked out for a few seconds).

Scum, mate. On the field at least. Great player, though, I agree. :)

NEWS FLASH!! THE DRAGONS LOST AGAIN!!

I went to see Melbourne beat the Rabbitohs with a mate a week and a bit ago. It was pretty boring. He tells me that Israel chap is good. He's a big bastard. So's Israel.

in response to Rob:

He is a rather big name in the local regional league circuit and a former QRL referee. Nice enough bloke. I remember when Sailor had tested positive to drugs, media from all over the country setup camp outside his place because apparently Wendall was in hiding there but he was actually still in Sydney