Nu Metal

i hope the inspire themselves with some mad cows riffs, entwined with some
madcow2.gif

and of course some

blargh2.gif

dude, niks tegen kontn oké? :D

well, u may like it or not, i don't care. as long as i like it, i'm happy with it

butnix said:
dude, niks tegen kontn oké? :D

well, u may like it or not, i don't care. as long as i like it, i'm happy with it

I'd like to hear a more raw style of LFDGD with doomier elements.

Katatonia is getting too radio friendly imho.

It will be a continuation of Viva. So they said in a recent interview.
I THINK they said at some point that the new album would contain some "sorrowleads" like the ones they used on a lot of the earlier stuff. example: the intro/chorus on teargas.

I realy enjoyed "Wait Outside" which was not included on Viva Emptiness. Hope the new album might recembles that song...

i dont really care what style it is as long as its got that dark sound of theirs. Each album is a different style anyway so im looking forward to seeing what this one is going to be like

I believe their next album will be less dark because the Kata- guys are funny party people and they can't hide that forever. I'm looking forward to frog- intros and monkey- choirs etc. Pure Animal Metal at it's best!!!
BTW, if you guys need help with the monkey- choirs- just mail me! I appreciate Jonas' vocal talent a lot but I don't think he could do it better than the Number One Kata- Ape! And he shouldn't make a fool of himself, but I don't mind doing this job for him.
I could also bring my frog friends to your studio for the intro, how's that? Don't worry, we'll bring our own booze.