Nu Metal

No!!!!But 2 years later nu-metal will be dead because they can't play more than 3 chords so they will consume their all creativity(actually they don't have any creativity:))

You know, I don't understand why everyone is talking about nu-"metal" at the moment...

Its like, everywhere you go, you point at the floor and exclaim "OMFG! Theres dog shit on that floor! Thats sick!"

We all know its there, we all want it to go away, and we all know its foul...

Originally posted by Wanderingblade
You know, I don't understand why everyone is talking about nu-"metal" at the moment...

Its like, everywhere you go, you point at the floor and exclaim "OMFG! Theres dog shit on that floor! Thats sick!"

We all know its there, we all want it to go away, and we all know its foul...

I Agree

Originally posted by LadyCal
Me ;)
o.k.,the newest Eminem song is somehow nice....is there any doctor?please help me - I really mean this....:oops:

i bought the new eminem yesterday and i like it a lot. if you want me to bring a doctor along it's ok, but i doubt whether he'll be more proficient than eminem in doing hip-hop songs. :)

rahvin.

I like some nu metal songs, when they're on air in discos etc. I find them amazing sometimes...I would never buy a Linkin park/P.O.D./Limp B./Papa Roach & co. cd but if I hear them I am probably going to sing along.

Neverthless I find them kind of useless.

Like the sugar in a sweet yoghourt- no need to use it, but it's about flavour, it's about taste.

After all, we should'n forget that some people enrich their toilets with glamorous, sordid furry wc covers:)

Originally posted by atlantis
After all, we should'n forget that some people enrich their toilets with glamorous, sordid furry wc covers:)

your constant display of knowedge about toilet furniture would be suspicious if i didn't already know the answer. ;) ;)

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin
your constant display of knowedge about toilet furniture would be suspicious if i didn't already know the answer. ;) ;)
rahvin.

Beg your pardon...?

Your reply implies different solutions:

1) Being an italian female, daughter of a lesser God staring at the Fallocratic Empire of Italian Men, my destiny is to stay at home, cook, make children and cleaning the toilets.
My house, my kingdom: even a wc can be important, if that is the world you take charge of.

2) Fetish fetish on the wall. You think/know I go mad for kinky kitschy stuff. Gondola lamps, furry wc covers, rococo plate-racks, vynil underwear.

3) Considering my past tense, present and hopefully future, you gathered I have a natural bent for wcs. Interesting clue, going to explain maaaany things...

perplexing a.

4) alcoholics need a wc more often than others and in very peculiar places/situations. ;)

but i like the way you phrased 1 so much i'm actually considering becoming a sexist. only, i haven't yet decided which gender i should pick as my favourite for discrimination. :)

rahvin.

4) alcoholics need a wc more often than others and in very peculiar places/situations. ;)

Mhn mhn... kissing the porcelain god after alcoholic abuses has become rare lately...as for all the rest, this free land where i stay allows me to do whatever whenever wherever I am. If it's no big deal having sex in the streets (or kind of) why should anything else be?
I should _just_ get out of this bigotry I am in:D

but i like the way you phrased 1 so much i'm actually considering becoming a sexist. only, i haven't yet decided which gender i should pick as my favourite for discrimination. :)
rahvin.

Nooo good, an american colleague says.
I think it would be a fundamental step on making up your mind about *which* sex you want to belong to first.
maybe you have been considered M so far, but people have the
right to make mistakes. Now you can say what you want to say, proud of your vote: be M, or be F.
Sexism will come later.

@atlantis: the whole point of having sex in the streets is making sure no alcoholic has passed in the proximity since at least the day before. :p
and i have a good idea of my gender of choice, but i'm not sure whether i should feel empowered enough to crush lowly women under hooves of flame or pursue a nihilistic strain and let myself be trodded on by the new superior sex. :D

rahvin. (who seldom ever reached the god himself)