NWOBHM website.

it would help to get the names of your leadsinger and leadguitarist macc189! :lol: ?/? Saxon :lol:

Lagoon and Paxo - Oi, behave you two!! :lol:

Hmmm, it's a tricky one isn't it...you want something "catchy" ...if I was in an all-girl rock band, we'd be called something like "Rock Bitch"!! :D

Hey Macc, do you live anywhere near Stoke? You heard of a local band called Viper?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Love all the suggestions guys, but seriously, we aint even a rock band as such, were just a plain old punk covers band with a bit of Motorhead thrown in! its all just for fun so dont expect to see us opening for Saxon in the future, whatever we decide to call ourselves!:confused:
And Sammi, I dont live a million miles away from Stoke (in fact I was born there) the only band I can remember from Stoke were a band called Mindscape who were quite good.

As I lived there for quite a while (hence the nick) I did actually get to know one of them and to challenge any of them to a drinking competition would be a bit one sided, for a start they mostly drink cider as a rule and can't take it these days anyway, four pints and theyre off, as for fighting, well they are too old and fat now for that behaviour.
Reason Boddingtons was used in the songs is because it ryhms with more things than say, Strongbow or Woodpecker.

Tell you what, they may have been fakes but thats the only fake thing about it, the storys, women, and general goings on that are sang about in the songs are all true, trust me on this, I've seen a lot of the 'legends' in Macc. If theres a place you have to visit, just once in your life, make it the Nags Head in Macc (Saturday Nights), all will suddenly become clear!

And further on Boddies, it used to be a great drink till Whitbread bought it and sliced about 2% off the alcohol volume, then had the audacity to recently move all operations to Luton, which is DOWN SOUTH! Heathens! Pride of Manchester? certainly used to be.

For a laugh why not visit www.macclads.co.uk for some unbridled smut/abuse/bad language