NY Show - SOLD OUT?!?

YtseJammer

Mar 22, 2002
Long Island, NY
Visit site
Yes, I waited to get tickets. NO, I didn't think it would sell out..especially this quickly.

While that's great news for the three bands (great job guys)..I am here without a ticket.

Please, tell me there is somebody here that has two tickets to the BB King's show that they'd like to dump!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :wave:

I heard on another forum that some opportunistic souls are hawking them on e-Bay so you might want to try that as a last resort.... (if they're not under Evergrey check under Iced Earth).
Good luck!

am_ash2 said:
I heard on another forum that some opportunistic souls are hawking them on e-Bay so you might want to try that as a last resort.... (if they're not under Evergrey check under Iced Earth).
Good luck!
Yeah, one pair of tickets, which was bid up to $355.00 US for the pair. No thanks.

I'll be working on our friends at InsideOut. :)

Tom, Mike, Royal Carnage needs a hookup for NYC!!!

I love Evergrey and Iced Earth isn't bad..but as a 21 year old who is starting law school in the fall..I can't afford that kind of change.

Hopefully somebody has an extra...somewhere :ill:

*splort* And I was just whining about the Ticketbastard surcharge for the Jaxx ticket I just bought. It was only $6 this time, which is odd; they usually try to charge twice that. They wanted me to pay $25 for a $15 ticket last summer!