O.B.A.M.A.

I was going through the ever exciting threads on Google Finance while watching my stocks play topsy turvy..and I saw this:

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

I think its appropriate since White guilt elected a colored Hitler.

Hitler actually fixed Germany's economy.

Obama youth ring a bell?

And more black/hispanic votes? Blacks and Hispanics combined still wouldn't be enough to elect him without a massive amount of white devil. 12% of this country is black, about 14% latino non white, and 4.4 asian. So I still see a glaring large white majority. And be honest to yourself, how many minorities actually got out to vote? A lot it seems because they havent voted before.

And I could care less about Palin. The republican ticket was garbage.

One Big Ass Mistake America!

but if you don't pay taxes I'm sure our current moron in charge is perfect in your eyes

Just remember Obama is your daddy

White guilt got HIM elected
No Way Jose, he got more Black, Hispanic votes than white

colored Hitler
Hitler seems like someone a person like you would admire
because of what he did to Jews, Catholics, Gypsies and Homosexuals

I liked my Sarah Palin the MILF, much better

Moron
I'd
Like to
Forget

God bless America -

Obama youth ring a bell?

And more black/hispanic votes? Blacks and Hispanics combined still wouldn't be enough to elect him without a massive amount of white devil. 12% of this country is black, about 14% latino non white, and 4.4 asian. So I still see a glaring large white majority. And be honest to yourself, how many minorities actually got out to vote? A lot it seems because they havent voted before.

And I could care less about Palin. The republican ticket was garbage.

One Big Ass Mistake America!

but if you don't pay taxes I'm sure our current moron in charge is perfect in your eyes

as for not a lot of blacks voting, i've got to disagree.
black churches were loading vans down with voters and taking them to the polls.
i saw that for myself.

white guilt most definitely played a role, but black racism had a huge hand in it, as well.

Sue, is this true? Are all non-whites retarded? Are all non-Republicans retarded? I'm not a registered Republican. Does this mean I am retarded? Do you think a simple switch of political parties would cure Jerry of his retardation? I don't.

LMAO!! Come on now, this topic has been quiet for a while. Seriously, I have no problems with Sue. It was fun getting in verbal clashes with her. I'm sure she's not a racist, inbred, trailer park trash, republican nut-case that I said she was. I get the vibe that she's a die-hard republican set in her ways, which is fine.

What's up with this new poster on here "The Ghost of George Carlin"? Where did his off the wall comments come from?

I'm a little shocked that this shit is still argued here... But seeing that it is and since everyone's .02 is welcome no matter how fucking stupid and retarded it is I guess I'll throw my fucked opinion in here too..

Anyone who doesn't realize that obama was elected due to the color of his skin is either not being honest with themselves or just plain fucking ignorant.

This country is constantly looking for reasons to say "First black this", "first black that" so on and so forth and got another feather in their cap by electing barack hussein obama as our Commander in Chief.

This joker and his extremely limited experience was not the best man for this job... And just for the sake of clarity I am in no way saying that John McCain was the best senior citzen for the job either.... This election was decided by the media and not we the people and their apology (after the fact mind you) of not presenting both sides fairly is testament to that.

I work with guys who never voted before who voted obama and when I asked why didn't want to talk about it (I.E. knew nothing about anything he stood for with the exception of CHANGE) but after a few min of pushing I got
"C'mon T, he's a brother I got to vote for him" Exact quote.

I feel like anyone who didn't vote obama based exclusively on the color of his skin is a jackass!! He could have had a plan to make the USA stronger than ever and not even giving him a listen because he's black is the worst type of retard...........But anyone who voted obama only cause he is black and heard nothing of what he spoke except the word "Change" where does that leave them? He could've been the biggest retard going, full of all types of bad ideas guaranteed to deepen the deficit hole and make us a punching bag for the world. Are they any better? Fuck no!!

He's the president and like it or not we're stuck with him... I am doing my absolute best to back the guy up and with alot of luck and some decent advice maybe he will turn this recession around while not cutting back on our military and intelligence agencies and make us strong again.

Shout to all cool peeps here WAY too many to list :headbang:

I'm a little shocked that this shit is still argued here... But seeing that it is and since everyone's .02 is welcome no matter how fucking stupid and retarded it is I guess I'll throw my fucked opinion in here too..

Anyone who doesn't realize that obama was elected due to the color of his skin is either not being honest with themselves or just plain fucking ignorant.

This country is constantly looking for reasons to say "First black this", "first black that" so on and so forth and got another feather in their cap by electing barack hussein obama as our Commander in Chief.

This joker and his extremely limited experience was not the best man for this job... And just for the sake of clarity I am in no way saying that John McCain was the best senior citzen for the job either.... This election was decided by the media and not we the people and their apology (after the fact mind you) of not presenting both sides fairly is testament to that.

I work with guys who never voted before who voted obama and when I asked why didn't want to talk about it (I.E. knew nothing about anything he stood for with the exception of CHANGE) but after a few min of pushing I got
"C'mon T, he's a brother I got to vote for him" Exact quote.

I feel like anyone who didn't vote obama based exclusively on the color of his skin is a jackass!! He could have had a plan to make the USA stronger than ever and not even giving him a listen because he's black is the worst type of retard...........But anyone who voted obama only cause he is black and heard nothing of what he spoke except the word "Change" where does that leave them? He could've been the biggest retard going, full of all types of bad ideas guaranteed to deepen the deficit hole and make us a punching bag for the world. Are they any better? Fuck no!!

He's the president and like it or not we're stuck with him... I am doing my absolute best to back the guy up and with alot of luck and some decent advice maybe he will turn this recession around while not cutting back on our military and intelligence agencies and make us strong again.

Shout to all cool peeps here WAY too many to list :headbang:

Good to see you back here T-Man! Great post as always (not that I want to suck your balls or something). I see these things from a non-American point of view (but from someone who's interested in all this stuff). I have spoken to lots of people about this issue in here. Most of them Czech, but few of them Americans (as I know a lot of them living or residing in this country). Most of them knew SHIT what was going on but said they were supporting Obama because "you know, he's cool, he's black and all..." and some of them even threw the "slavery" bullshit. But I was wondering that maybe, just maybe it wasn't just the white guilt thing. Maybe it could have been a white guy - all Democrat, young and full with the "CHAAAANGE" chant. Something like JFK...and I wonder whether the Americans would have voted for him, you know, for Obama had he been white? That's the question.

I like how you idiots continue to make up nonsense. Look over polling trends during the election. Obama only broke away from Mccain as the economy started it's downfall. Likely he would have barely lost or barely won if it wasn't for the economy.

The fact that the current Obama/ Geithner banking rescue plan is virtually the same as the Bush/ Paulson plan should stop you for arguing such stupid racial and partisan gibberish. You idiots fetishize party politics and make up cultural differences in your puny skulls as an excuse so you don't have to confront the seriousness of the economic shithole this country has been sliding into for 30 years.

Thanks bro!! How's everything? I'll have to make a trip to your Myspace page and see how the band is doing. You still beating the skins? Keep in touch with Steve much?

I'll throw you a shout on your page..

T

Fuck yes I am still beating!

I like how you idiots continue to make up nonsense. Look over polling trends during the election. Obama only broke away from Mccain as the economy started it's downfall. Likely he would have barely lost or barely won if it wasn't for the economy.

The fact that the current Obama/ Geithner banking rescue plan is virtually the same as the Bush/ Paulson plan should stop you for arguing such stupid racial and partisan gibberish. You idiots fetishize party politics and make up cultural differences in your puny skulls as an excuse so you don't have to confront the seriousness of the economic shithole this country has been sliding into for 30 years.

Sweeeet! Y'know Zee, I could almost kiss you for that one! (If I wasn't holding a grudge for other things you've written.)

Jurched

You forgot about Bush sitting with his thumb up his ass while terrorists were attacking our country on 9/11/01.

Well at least he didn't freak out and apologize for it like Gore would have.

Also, you forgot about Bush hooking up all his buddies in the oil industries. Right before the election, gas goes from $4+ a gallon to under $2 a gallon (at least in most states).

You're a sad sack who doesn't understand the markets. Learn 2 Capitalism plz.

And you forgot to mention how Bush got us into a war with Iraq that costs us over 4,000 American lives and thousands of our troops with serious injuries.

Oh, so you must be extremely upset about the troops being moved from there to Afghanistan, right? So much for Obama's promises to "bring the boys back home", eh?

So you admit that Democrats flourish only as long as the economy is in the shitter?

Therefore you must agree that Obama needs to keep us in a Depression as long as possible in order to maintain a Democratic majority.

So you admit that Democrats flourish only as long as the economy is in the shitter?

Therefore you must agree that Obama needs to keep us in a Depression as long as possible in order to maintain a Democratic majority.

Nothing in your post is remotely smart or logical. In other words, shut up.

Sweeeet! Y'know Zee, I could almost kiss you for that one! (If I wasn't holding a grudge for other things you've written.)

Jurched

That's all right. You at least have some ideological independence. You'll learn soon enough that the only Republican in the last 30 years worth anything was Ron Paul. I can't even think of a Democrat I've liked.