O.B.A.M.A.

Oh, so you must be extremely upset about the troops being moved from there to Afghanistan, right? So much for Obama's promises to "bring the boys back home", eh?[/QUOTE]

Why would I be upset about that. The terrorists that attacked us on 9/11 were trained in Afghanistan & also where Bin Laden was hiding. Our focus all along should have been on Afghanistan, not Iraq. There were only around 35,000 troops in Afghanistan before Obama's new push for troops, while there were over 130,000 troops in Iraq. Things are very bad in the Afghan/Pakistan region, so more troops are needed.

Iraq was no real threat to us, Bush went to war with them to get revenge for his Dad, plain and simple. Bush used the "weapons of mass destruction" as a B.S. excuse to invade. If the "weapons of mass destruction" excuse was really the case, then why didn't Bush go after Iran & N. Korea?

Al Gore is a butthead, I hope he has fun saving the fish, trees & air. So, go ahead and be a monday morning QB Dr. Douche, I guess the republicans had absolutely nothing to do with all of the problems we're facing in this country. It's all the democrats fault...right?!

That's all right. You at least have some ideological independence. You'll learn soon enough that the only Republican in the last 30 years worth anything was Ron Paul. I can't even think of a Democrat I've liked.

Ronald Reagan was the last, best republican. I wish Ronnie could of ran for more terms.

Ronald Reagan was the last, best republican. I wish Ronnie could of ran for more terms.

Damn right. It all went downhill when Georgie Sr. got elected and thus began the three worst presidencies in US history (if you don't count FDR & Carter).

Iraq was no real threat to us, Bush went to war with them to get revenge for his Dad, plain and simple. Bush used the "weapons of mass destruction" as a B.S. excuse to invade. If the "weapons of mass destruction" excuse was really the case, then why didn't Bush go after Iran & N. Korea?

Al Gore is a butthead, I hope he has fun saving the fish, trees & air. So, go ahead and be a monday morning QB Dr. Douche, I guess the republicans had absolutely nothing to do with all of the problems we're facing in this country. It's all the democrats fault...right?!

No, there are plenty of Republicans at fault too...there are maybe a handful in Congress & Senate who are worthwhile of being a member of the party while the rest are infiltrators and appeasers. Personally, I think the American people should storm the White House & the Capitol and take our country back by force. Every single person who has shit on the Constitution should be thrown into Guantanamo Bay and held for treason.

ZeeZooZum said:
Nothing in your post is remotely smart or logical. In other words, shut up.

That's what I thought, dumbass...if you don't have an answer, just deflect. hahaha

I like how you idiots continue to make up nonsense. Look over polling trends during the election. Obama only broke away from Mccain as the economy started it's downfall. Likely he would have barely lost or barely won if it wasn't for the economy.

The fact that the current Obama/ Geithner banking rescue plan is virtually the same as the Bush/ Paulson plan should stop you for arguing such stupid racial and partisan gibberish. You idiots fetishize party politics and make up cultural differences in your puny skulls as an excuse so you don't have to confront the seriousness of the economic shithole this country has been sliding into for 30 years.

What if I didn't like Bush's bailout plan either? I can disagree with Obama without being a racist or partisan. Now am I allowed to complain about it?
BTW, your use of the word fetishize is the first time talking politics ever gave me a chubby. Nice work.

What if I didn't like Bush's bailout plan either? I can disagree with Obama without being a racist or partisan. Now am I allowed to complain about it?

:lol:

Yes, you are allowed. The man reason I didn't vote for Obama was I thought he was going to be another big government corporate stooge like Bush. Still, I am sad he's turning out to be.

That's what I thought, dumbass...if you don't have an answer, just deflect. hahaha

No, ask a logical question and I'll attempt an answer. Neither of the statements you wrote follow logically from what I said or hold up to 3 seconds of rational scrutiny

"So you admit that Democrats flourish only as long as the economy is in the shitter?"

I said he likely got elected because of the economy and you deduce the above vapid generalization from what I've said. There is no answer to such leap in logic.

"Therefore you must agree that Obama needs to keep us in a Depression as long as possible in order to maintain a Democratic majority.:

This is even stupider. I suspect you even know that "therefore" is wholly misplaced and what you wrote is just a retarded childish rant that shouldn't be taken seriously.

You want responses? Write something that doesn't just deserve you being insulted.

Obama has just arrived to Prague, tomorrow morning he's holding a speech in front of the Prague Castle. 30 thousands people are expected (when there was G.W. for the last time, there were like twenty people to greet him and media labelled them as loonies) and you just can't bring anything there. Your cell phone, your keys, not even some change because it's made of metal.
I am for sure skipping this event.

Dr Demented 's quote was really stupid.

People are arguing Obama does not have a solution, instead of blamming Bush for the world crisis.

In fact, Bush , with Alan Greenspan, created the subprime and started the selling of treasury bonds to estimulate american economy and get reelected.I don't need to tell what is going to happen to dollar when the nations that bought these bonds start get rid of them.

Face the facts, Bush was worse president in all american history.

People are arguing Obama does not have a solution, instead of blamming Bush for the world crisis.

In fact, Bush , with Alan Greenspan, created the subprime and started the selling of treasury bonds to estimulate american economy and get reelected.I don't need to tell what is going to happen to dollar when the nations that bought these bonds start get rid of them.

let's just start with: you're a moron.

now that we've got that out of the way, your education can begin.

the whole subprime nightmare began when the Clinton administration, in an effort to gain brownie points with minorities, threatened discrimination lawsuits against mortgage companies that didnt accept welfare checks as 'legitimate' forms of income.
this was a push to get low income [credit risks] into homes.
when the housing market went soft and Clinton's social experiment went horribly wrong, it was too late.

the facts are, Bush didnt do enough to stop the bleeding. he should have acted quicker.
he actually did try to enact lending reforms on several different occasions but his efforts were beaten back by the Democrats, still loyal to Clinton and holding majority rule on Capital Hill.

had he been successful, you'd be on the board now saying Bush was evil and took homes away from the poor, rather than just the tired, overused moonbat mantra of: 'IT'S ALL BUSH'S FAULT!'

for future reference, Bush didnt cause Hurricane Katrina. Bush didnt kill JFK and Bush doesnt drink babies' blood, so the next time you have a thought to share, dont.

Let's see, when Bush Sr left office, we were in a recession and had a deficit of over $4 trillion dollars. When Clinton left office, we weren't in a recession, had no deficit and had a surplus. So what you're telling us Sue is while there was a democrat in office (Clinton), the republicans turned our economy around. But while there was a republican in office (Bush W.), the democrats got us into a recession???

Well , I think I had been too much hard with Bush for he was Heir to the Throne just like Obama.

But , I still believe in expressive Bush'sfault, as Clinton governed USA a long time ago.

But I don't think it is just as simple as it was all Bush's fault.

In fact , Bush didn't start with the subprime, however, he stimulated spending as a measure for economic growth.
The economy grew but at the cost of great debts.

The things sue says are full of prejudice. It's like everytime a democrat does something he does something bad, and everytime a republican acts he does something successful.

The things sue says are full of prejudice. It's like everytime a democrat does something he does something bad, and everytime a republican acts he does something successful.

you could have put this with your last post and just made one post to show your ignorance. we dont need you to draw it out.

i said Bush didnt do enough, but if you want me to concede to a falsehood that he started this, when in fact, he didnt, it's not going to happen.

i pick on Democrats more because they deserve it more.

Well , I think I had been too much hard with Bush for he was Heir to the Throne just like Obama.

But , I still believe in expressive Bush'sfault, as Clinton governed USA a long time ago.

But I don't think it is just as simple as it was all Bush's fault.

In fact , Bush didn't start with the subprime, however, he stimulated spending as a measure for economic growth.
The economy grew but at the cost of great debts.

Plain and simple, and no one wants to acknowledge it...Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac were pressured, and rewarded, for giving loans to "the poor" and minorities. That was what caused the subprime, and economic crisis.

Plain and simple, and no one wants to acknowledge it...Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac were pressured, and rewarded, for giving loans to "the poor" and minorities. That was what caused the subprime, and economic crisis.

Really, it had nothing to do with the endless repacking of mortgages into securities which major financial institutions (who were allowed to overleverage themselves) invested in like a Ponzi scheme?

Mostly, yes.

However, Republicans get to share some of the blame for trying to act like Democrats and putting McCain up as their nominee. People like Olympia Snow and others of her ilk are the reason the Republican party is so fragmented.

blahblahblarg...

You, sir, are and idiot.
:puke:

Up to this point, Jimmy Carter holds the title of "Worst President in American History", tied with Franklin D. Roosevelt.

After this idiot's term, I imagine Obama will take the award...