O.B.A.M.A.

Wow, Ms. Inbred, Jerry Springer, Trailer Park Trash knows to spell confiscated, well good for you.

ssoooo... if somebody that's supposedly 'inbred' and 'trailer trash' knows how to spell and you've shown repeatedly how lacking in even the most basic skills you are... what category do we put you in?

a good quote to apply to your particular situation:
'It is very common for the mentally retarded to deny they are retarded.'

ssoooo... if somebody that's supposedly 'inbred' and 'trailer trash' knows how to spell and you've shown repeatedly how lacking in even the most basic skills you are... what category do we put you in?

a good quote to apply to your particular situation:
'It is very common for the mentally retarded to deny they are retarded.'

Anyone that is not white and not a die-hard republican is mentally retarded to you.

Anyone that is not white and not a die-hard republican is mentally retarded to you.

oh... i forgot... that racism thing.
just toss that out there randomly at anybody that disagrees with you. that's become the fix-all for leftists idiots everywhere.

i'm not surprised you had to make a grasp for that. you dont have any other defense to your obvious intellectual shortcomings.

carry on, Corky.

btw, i know a lot of black people that can spell 'confiscated.'

oh... i forgot... that racism thing.
just toss that out there randomly at anybody that disagrees with you. that's become the fix-all for leftists idiots everywhere.

i'm not surprised you had to make a grasp for that. you dont have any other defense to your obvious intellectual shortcomings.

carry on, Corky.

btw, i know a lot of black people that can spell 'confiscated.'

Just stating the truth. Figures, you go back on the attack and say that everyone who isn't a die-hard republican is a leftist idiot.

Of course you would know how to spell confiscated, i'm sure you're dumb, imbred ass had shit confiscated by the repo-man, collection agencies and other agencies because you can't afford the shit you buy. I bet you're the type that's been arrested for falsifying checks a bunch of times.

Oh wait, I better stop now, because I might be offending you. I wouldn't want you to cry to the moderators again.

Just stating the truth. Figures, you go back on the attack and say that everyone who isn't a die-hard republican is a leftist idiot.

Of course you would know how to spell confiscated, i'm sure you're dumb, imbred ass had shit confiscated by the repo-man, collection agencies and other agencies because you can't afford the shit you buy. I bet you're the type that's been arrested for falsifying checks a bunch of times.

Oh wait, I better stop now, because I might be offending you. I wouldn't want you to cry to the moderators again.

moron, just because you say, 'just stating the truth' doesnt make it true.
not one word of anything you've said in your lame attempt to insult me is true.

as for crying to the moderators, i NEVER cried to the moderators about you. i rather enjoy watching you make an ass of yourself.

Wow, he was making fun of how bad he bowled, now it's time for all the right-winged, republican nut cases like you to get into a huge roar!

yes, of course. he was making a harmless comment on his own bowling and by referencing the Special Olympics [and laughing] it meant he meant it in a positive way.
of course.

meanwhile, Pres. Bush's mother made an insensitive remark and people wanted Bush's blood and balls on a platter.

absolutely no double standard there.
:Smug:

yes, of course. he was making a harmless comment on his own bowling and by referencing the Special Olympics [and laughing] it meant he meant it in a positive way.
of course.

meanwhile, Pres. Bush's mother made an insensitive remark and people wanted Bush's blood and balls on a platter.

absolutely no double standard there.
:Smug:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with you. People take things way out of context these days, so politicians have to be ultra-sensitive & ultra politically correct. It would be great if politicians could just say "Shut the fuck up & get over it".

I approve of this thread. :lol:

It' s ok for awhile, but it's started to read like this for me:

Jerry: Sue you inbreed hick (repeat 400 times).... stop sleeping with your son!

SueNC: Screw You. Rush Limbaugh told me that black people and the Democrats are going to eat all white babies so I have to keep breeding more.

Jerry: Sue you inbreed hick (repeat 400 times)

SueNC: Fuck off Jerry... I am going to a gangbang where Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh, and Ann Coulter are going to pee on me and issue talking points we can talk later.

Jerry. You're such an inbreed hick

SueNC: Screw You. Rush Limbaugh told me that black people and the Democrats are going to eat all white babies so I have to keep breeding more.

SueNC: Fuck off Jerry... I am going to a gangbang where Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh, and Ann Coulter are going to pee on me and issue talking points we can talk later.

idiot. i'm not Rush fan.
will Sean be wearing his jeans?
oh... and i called Ann. she cant make it, which is good. i wont share Sean with anybody.

ROFLMAO!!!!:lol::lol::lol: