O/D confirms worldwide tour!

Crusader

Metal addict
Sep 13, 2002
Yes, O/D just confirmed a new worldwide tour, it is confirmed both on metaltix and on their website.
They're starting in London, then to Brussels, Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Rome and then venues in the US.
Apparently they are trying to make themselves famous again, and they already got a start with their new recordcompany, EMI. EMI is believing hard in these guys, their manager Steve Bundy said that "We are leading Graham and his team to the top" ,and I don't know how this will go :( I can't believe this is true yet....:err:
And other rumors are saying that O/D are trying to appeal the court's decision so they can win and get their name Saxon again :(

OH YEAH! I FOOLED YOU ALL! :saint: I LOVE THE 1ST OF APRIL!!!​

Paxoman said:
I won't be losing too much sleep over O/D trying to take on the world!
They could take over the world, just get shot a few times each, lie about where they were born and raised, pump themselves up to copies of Schwarzenegger himself, get some gold around their necks and get their hands on a studio in Hollywood :lol: (maybe a haircut could help, and removing some make-up lol!)

Actually crusader O/D ARE touring! They are also playing London with Tygers of Pang Tang and Girlschool, and a band called Million. Not our beloved Jmillion I hope!

I see they have also pulled out of the Bristol benefit gig too, shame!