O p e t h o n O z z f e s t 2 0 0 6? - G h o s t R e v e r i e s

BrandonS

Apr 5, 2003
Now that Opeth hath a new CD coming out in August 30, which should be fairly close to the conclusion of Ozzfest2005, they will probably have a pretty significant chance to get on Ozzfest2006, wether it be on the mainstage or even on the second stage. I think Roadrunner could help out with this. There are a few roadrunner bands on Ozzfest isn't there? And a bunch in the past..

I really hope Opeth gets on Ozzfest 2006 because Ozzfest is in my area! :erk:

can anyone hear confirm the story that sharon osbourne rejected opeth this year because 'all those swedish bands sound the same and we have enough of them?' no, of course you cant. well, opeth.com probably could, but she wouldnt want to get blacklisted. did you know that all ozzfest bands must sign paperwork promising not to make any "off-colour" jokes about the osbournes or yada pinkett smith?

No Opeth on ozzfest would be a disaster

They should create a tour that consists of Opeth, Katatonia, Porcupine Tree, My Dying Bride, Novembers Doom, and well you know bands like that

i expect ghost reveries to do very well - outselling all the previous albums combined at least.

i also bet you all that this album goes "gold" - which may end the universe because no good band has ever sold so many records.

NeverIsForever said:
I'll find room for it on my calendar somewhere between "not in this lifetime" and "hell freezing over." how's that?

LOL! But instead of "hell freezing over" better take sth. like "Metallica ever making music again" :D