O p e t h o n O z z f e s t 2 0 0 6? - G h o s t R e v e r i e s

Wow, exposure at Ozzfest would guarantee them constant rotation on Headbanger's Ball. It would actually be worth watching.

Well Mike said the day Opeth went mainstream, was the day Opeth died. So obviously he isn't too serious about stuff like that or Opeth would be dead. And you guys might think it would suck for Opeth to be on Ozzfest, but it would suck a lot less than being on SOTU. If Opeth would have been there last year (Say, instead of Otep) then that would have been the best line-up ever possible.

And also it would be cool to see Opeth with In Flames, Arch Enemy, Black Dahlia Murder, etc... swedish bands. :p

This years ozzfest is the last one......!!!!.......so Opeth obviosutl cant play.....even though I think Mike woudl be agianst teh idea in teh first place.......coz when I WAS TALKIN TO MIKE HE PERSONALYL TOLD ME THAT HE LIKES TO HEAR GOO DFEEDBACK FROM FANS........sorry jsut had to throw that in there.....totally ioreevelant.......it slieka I got a new bike and Im showinn off...haah.........PEAC EOUT

w012thless said:
what's up with the smiths and ozzfest? I saw that one guys sig with Will in it...

where did u get that pic in ure sig...??..........PEAC EOUT

MI: What are your thoughts about Ozzfest and Lollapalooza and all these big festivals that are going on out there?

Mikael: Ozzfest is a big scam pretty much. They charge the band several thousand dollars just to be on the bill, which is a shamble. I think its greed from Osbourne. That festival sickens me.

Opeth's musical direction changed in a way that keyboards were a natural progression

Ozzfest isn't going to change

i fucking hope not...in fact, i hope they never do another festival like this unless they are headlining...the other bands don't bother me...its the fact that they only get to play 2-4 songs.

Hmm, I wonder if Ozzy has ever personally listented to Opeth at all? If he did, I'm probably sure he'd like them. He's been compalining about the metalcore bands on his tour lacking melody. NO SHIT.