O/T: Again Best Buy sucks ass! (bait & switch)

mrthrax said:
sony must have gone downhill lol,ive had alot of sony products and they never fuck up,i have only ever used amazon,they provide such great service...

I like amazon.com, but I am finding some great deals and service at DeepDiscountDVD.com. I don't know how they are for people outside the US. I don't know which reason you guys have there either.

jdelpi said:
I like amazon.com, but I am finding some great deals and service at DeepDiscountDVD.com. I don't know how they are for people outside the US. I don't know which reason you guys have there either.

I should be getting my dvd's from them today. I opted out of the free shipping and paid for the UPS 2 day shipping because I didn't want to be bored this weekend. It was still a great deal even with the shipping costs

ditto the above. I was impressed with deepdiscountdvd.com cheaper than amazon.com and thanks for the 20% off code! very good deal!
btw: coupon code for 20% off is "pricesearch" but today may be the last day to use it. Someone else gave this code in another thread and I appreciate it.

jdelpi said:
The difference is, those store advertise that it's an online perk. And they tell you to bring the coupon. Best Buy doesn't advertise this fact, and they even tell you if an item is available in the store without mentioning it might cost almost twice as much.
True. I guess if it bothers you that much just don't give them your money. I wonder if you could print out the online Best Buy price and get Circuit City to price match it?

Best Buy is fucked up, and The Rabbit of Seville is by far one of the best Looney Toons ever!!!! Oh yeah, and I'm having trouble getting Best Buy to honor the service plan I bought with my home stereo speakers. $60 for 4 extra years of warranty coverage, and they're giving me shit because the one speaker is blown.

Spidey138 said:
Best Buy is fucked up, and The Rabbit of Seville is by far one of the best Looney Toons ever!!!! Oh yeah, and I'm having trouble getting Best Buy to honor the service plan I bought with my home stereo speakers. $60 for 4 extra years of warranty coverage, and they're giving me shit because the one speaker is blown.

I've heard "service plans" is where Best Buy makes their killing, and that they're all worthless. Pity, because I have a service plan for my camcorder.