O/T Anthrax in Snapple Commercial?

one man stands

Twins Still In It
Feb 14, 2002
Albert Lea, MN
Visit site
Anyone seen the new Snapple commercial? It is the one where it is set up as a rock concert and the bottles are all dressd up as rock stars. It sounds like they are playing Killing Box. Listen to it the next time you see it and tell me what you think.

Originally posted by one man stands
Anyone seen the new Snapple commercial? It is the one where it is set up as a rock concert and the bottles are all dressd up as rock stars. It sounds like they are playing Killing Box. Listen to it the next time you see it and tell me what you think.

i saw it like 30 times (not exaggertaing at all) today on vh1. i never paid enough attentiong though.

Is that the one where the one bottle stage dives and everyone moves out of the way? I never paid enough attention to the music either. I've only seen that one once or twice. The only ones I really see are the boy band one, and the parents crashing the party one.

Originally posted by bRaTpRiNcEsS
Is that the one where the one bottle stage dives and everyone moves out of the way? I never paid enough attention to the music either. I've only seen that one once or twice. The only ones I really see are the boy band one, and the parents crashing the party one.

Yes it is. I never really listened to the music either, but one day I caught the Riff and said to myself, Holy Shit!! That was Killing box!! Then I went and listened to it, and sure enough it was. It has been used in the Ghost of Mars soundtrack and I thought the same thing when I heard it on there. It must be a sellable(is that a word?) Riff.

I e-mailed Scott and asked him if he knew anything about it, and he said he knew nothing, but that if it was in fact killing box, they would be owed some bucks. Well I have not seen it in awhile now, but I swear I thought it was. Oh well, maybe I WAS WRONG.

He he, those commercials are entertaining, but I have not really paid attention to the music, and I am trying to watch just the History channel from now on and I doubt that I will see it there.

You're right, one man stands. I was watching "Crank Yankers" on TiVo when that commercial came on. It was the riff from "Killing Box", just slowed down a little bit.