O/T: Dio, it's about time...

Saw him two weeks ago, he is still amazing though he really starts to LOOK old now, last tour it was still OK, but now he looked fagile and very very old! but when you close your eyes he still sounds as good as on RAINBOW's "rising"

Dio flat out rules. Older than most trees and yet he still got some of the best pipes in metal. Saw him with Maiden, best show I have ever seen. I wasn't a huge fan of his last studio album but one can hope that Magica II and III come out soon.:headbang:

jdelpi said:
haha, but Jimmy Bain isn't with him now, is he?
Jimmy was playing with him when I saw Ronnie play with Maiden and Motorhead.

I also heard Ronnie was sucking on oxygen that night too :zombie:

Dio kills ozzy! I saw him on the master of the moon tour with anthrax here in iowa and he was sick and still fuckin owned! I was pissed though I had backstage passes and he was too sick to see the people with the passes. I understand the situation though!

jackson3124 said:
Dio kills ozzy! I saw him on the master of the moon tour with anthrax here in iowa and he was sick and still fuckin owned! I was pissed though I had backstage passes and he was too sick to see the people with the passes. I understand the situation though!

They kicked ass in Cleveland too! (both bands that is)

When I say Dio, I mean the man not the band. I love Dio's work with Sabbath, Heaven and Hell, Mob Rules, and Dehumanizer are fucking AWESOME albums! :headbang:

Dio kicks serious ass!!! I wasn't a huge fan when I saw him with Anthrax, I mean liked him but wasn't fanatical until I saw him live. Who knew midgets could kick so much ass:headbang: :headbang: I also thought it was cool how he brought some kids on stage from the audience with him during Rock and Roll Children. The look on the kids and their parents face was pretty cool. There was one kid who couldn't have been more 8-9 years old and he was up there rocking the whole time and throwing the horns.