O/T Fuck the Chargers

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
Yes those losers out of the PLAYOFF's again..... Oh the Chargers will go all the way.... Guess what another no Superbowl year again.......WAHHHHHH!!!!!
Way to go Chargers

oh by the way
Raiders are losing 16 to 0..........

Drew Who???????
Ladanian what?????
Marty why??????:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

How bad does that make you that we beat your ass twice this year. The Chargers have 5 pro bowl players this year. We fucked up and under achieved. It hurts but in the end we are still 100 times better of a team than the shit hole raiders and STILL have classy fans not gang banger thug piles of dog shit!

thraxx said:
Yes those losers out of the PLAYOFF's again..... Oh the Chargers will go all the way.... Guess what another no Superbowl year again.......WAHHHHHH!!!!!
Way to go Chargers

oh by the way
Raiders are losing 16 to 0..........

Drew Who???????
Ladanian what?????
Marty why??????:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:
And whats really funny is all the Raider fans are now saying how their going to restructure the team by firing Turner and Collins and ect ect. and NEXT year they will be unstoppable. Raider fans are in SUCH denial that their team totally fucking sucks and always will. "Next year, next year, you wait their gonna kick ass you wait". Please!

Shit man The Bears did it again. 11-4 would be their record currently. And next week we'll beat the Vikings. We won our division and first round by:)

jpike said:
And whats really funny is all the Raider fans are now saying how their going to restructure the team by firing Turner and Collins and ect ect. and NEXT year they will be unstoppable. Raider fans are in SUCH denial that their team totally fucking sucks and always will. "Next year, next year, you wait their gonna kick ass you wait". Please!
Damn Panthers didn't do me any favors this week!!!
(Or themselves I might add) How the hell do they lose to the pathetic Cowboys?? They're killing me!!!!

. Carolina Panthers: Their loss to the Cowboys could kill them on two accounts. It could have cost them a chance at the NFC South title, losing the tiebreaker to the Bucs. They could fall out of the playoffs if they end up in a 10-6 tie with the Cowboys because of the head-to-head tiebreaker. Even worse, the Panthers close their season against Michael Vick and the Falcons. Until this year, the Falcons held the edge on the Panthers. Vick won his first five starts and his first six games against the Panthers. The Falcons will gear their whole week to ruin the Panthers' season. Coach Jim Mora is mad, Vick is mad and going up against Carolina is a good way to release some frustration. Of all the teams playing Sunday for playoff spots, the Panthers have the most on the line. They still could make the playoffs if they lose, but they better not lose

thraxx said:
. Carolina Panthers: Their loss to the Cowboys could kill them on two accounts. It could have cost them a chance at the NFC South title, losing the tiebreaker to the Bucs. They could fall out of the playoffs if they end up in a 10-6 tie with the Cowboys because of the head-to-head tiebreaker. Even worse, the Panthers close their season against Michael Vick and the Falcons. Until this year, the Falcons held the edge on the Panthers. Vick won his first five starts and his first six games against the Panthers. The Falcons will gear their whole week to ruin the Panthers' season. Coach Jim Mora is mad, Vick is mad and going up against Carolina is a good way to release some frustration. Of all the teams playing Sunday for playoff spots, the Panthers have the most on the line. They still could make the playoffs if they lose, but they better not lose
I've always liked The Panthers (I like teams with great defense)
They're definetly slipping a bit...But as important as the upcoming game this week against The Falcons is...I think they'll probably win it... I mean whether you agree or not Michael Vick is CRAZY OVERRATED!!!! Dudes done nothing to have earned the ridiculous respect he gets in the league...He hasn't won not 1 single big game...They get on Peyton for that same thing and yet he has more talent than Vick when he's only at 50% and yet doesn't get half the respect that Vick gets...Tom Brady all he does is win big games and I guarantee you there are fools out there who think Vick is a better QB....I just don't get it..

thraxx said:
My hopes arent very high becouse they've shown me that they just dont want it enough. I mean lets face it they lost some games they SHOULD of won. Even if they do go to the playoffs they wont make it very far.:confused:

jpike said:
My hopes arent very high becouse they've shown me that they just dont want it enough. I mean lets face it they lost some games they SHOULD of won. Even if they do go to the playoffs they wont make it very far.:confused:
With as sorry as the NFC is not very far could be the Conference Championship game against The Bears..

DarbysDad said:
That's because Indy laid down for you guys. The other NFC playoff teams should be pissed because that game had playoff implications.
Couldn't agree more!!! The overrated Seahawks won't see the Super Bowl unless thet watch it in Fox!!