o/t Help comic geeks.

Jockthrax

Mar 9, 2002
Glasgow
www.anthrax.com
Im not a huge Comic book fan, i have been known to check out ABC Warriors and other 2000 AD books from time to time but thats as far as it goes.
I borrowed a Spidey video game from one of my buddies and it has a character i've never deen before. He kinda looks like the Hulk butt with a mohawk and ripped jeans? He looks pretty cool but cant find him on the Marvel website. Any ideas?:loco:

Abomination maybe?
abomination.gif

ABC Warriors fucking rule! As does (or did anyway) 2000AD! Nemesis, Slaine, Rogue Trooper, Strontium Dog, Harry 20 on High Rock, DREDD - fuck me, some good reading in there.

I have a HUGE collection of comic books my dad gave me from when he was a kid. Weird War. Anyone heard of it? I have it in storage right now, I THINK DC comics did it. Not for 100% sure though.

Ah, Bitch, er, Bryan Hitch. I liked him on Authority. Ellis/Hitch/Neary/DePuy. The fucking Beatles.

Stormwatch said:
ABC Warriors fucking rule! As does (or did anyway) 2000AD! Nemesis, Slaine, Rogue Trooper, Strontium Dog, Harry 20 on High Rock, DREDD - fuck me, some good reading in there.
Yeah, 2000 A.D. has a wealth of good stuff, and I've barely scratched the surface. A fuckin' shame it hasn't had good distribution in the States. (although a lot of old Alan Moore, Grant Morrison, etc. has been published)

It could be the Green Goblin from the Ultimate Spider-Man Series. It's an alternate universe and the Green Goblin looks different. I could give you a better guess if you told me what game it was though.

V for Vendetta out soon at the flicks... though Moore wanted nothing to do with it - however it has Lloyd's blessing.

Read the graphic novel - just mind blowing!

I collect quite a bit actually. Huge Batman freak. Also got a lot of Aliens/Predator/AvP/Aliens v Predator v Schlock... ya know!

Comics rule. :worship:

Not sure which SpiderMan game your playing, but if it's Ultimate Spiderman could it possibly be Ultimate Rhino? Rhino (Ultimate version) seems to have a very large set of horns that go down the center of his head..kinda looks like a mohawk.

ultimaterhino.jpg

aliasp said:
V for Vendetta out soon at the flicks... though Moore wanted nothing to do with it - however it has Lloyd's blessing.

Read the graphic novel - just mind blowing!

I collect quite a bit actually. Huge Batman freak. Also got a lot of Aliens/Predator/AvP/Aliens v Predator v Schlock... ya know!

Comics rule. :worship:
For me it Spider-man, and Spawn.

remington69 said:
Alan Moore is such a weird guy.
Which makes him great. If he were "normal", he wouldn't be such a great writer. No conventional person could have written "From Hell".