o/t: Im buyin a new guitar-need help!

Jockthrax

Mar 9, 2002
Glasgow
www.anthrax.com
Okay boyz and girlz i need help. I have saved £700 to buy a new guitar. I already own a Dean "Dimebag" shaped thingy and a Jackson flying V. I am now goin for a classic lookin Gibson SG. The problem I have is what one to go for. I love the new "Gothic" model, however i am also a huge AC/DC fan and like the cherry red....
I am buying it this week so does anyone have any opinions on what one i should get?

i would say defo go for the black sg, they look soooooooo badass, just a seriously rude guitar !!!......the cherry does have the classic look tho, and they tend to hold their value much longer.....but still black is black......in summary.....go black :)

Originally posted by lokey
i would say defo go for the black sg, they look soooooooo badass, just a seriously rude guitar !!!......the cherry does have the classic look tho, and they tend to hold their value much longer.....but still black is black......in summary.....go black :)

I personally prefer the Les Paul models, but yes I agree! GO BLACK! Gibsons have such sweet, thick tones that I'm sure you'll be happy with almost any Gibson!

Cheerz!

AugDawg