O/T Is Obama a terrorist?

johnnieCzech

Your favourite Czech
Feb 5, 2002
Prague

And this is actually WHY people are going to vote for him. They don't know shit about who he is, but they just "have heard his name before".
:yow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, he is a terrorist, but he's only going to target Europe

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this where I insert my anti-obama clip from Fox news?

Obama isn't a terrorist. To call him that would mean he might have a plan or idea of his own.

Converting them to ash seems like a logical choice of judaism and christianity.

that Mccain clip is hilarious. I honestly feel sorry for him, actually wanting to talk about issues and he has to deal with a bunch of people like Sue in the crowd.

I don't follow your third sentence.

that Mccain clip is hilarious. I honestly feel sorry for him, actually wanting to talk about issues and he has to deal with a bunch of people like Sue in the crowd.

i wish i could get in one of those crowds. i'd be running his campaign by now.

Should have read 'over' not 'of'.

Of course you would. You'd probably suggest solving the economic crises by lynching.

That's actually not a bad idea. String up the Fanny Mae CEO like a pinata. Fill his pockets with his bonus money and let everyone take swings at him until it comes spilling out like candy.

That's actually not a bad idea. String up the Fanny Mae CEO like a pinata. Fill his pockets with his bonus money and let everyone take swings at him until it comes spilling out like candy.

sounds good to me.

Can you really blame these people for their corruption? You can't really expect people to do "the right thing" when they don't have the right values in mind.

I'd show up. However, I think the AIG leaders are first. They didn't have the, uh, smarts to realize that going on a 400 thousand dollar retreat after getting bailed out by tax payers was a bad idea. Oops.